Our mantra at Fig Tree Digital is ‘growth through change’. We are a team of integrated marketing, creative and digital specialists collaborating to deliver quality outcome to achieve project and client goals.
Become a key team member in a dynamic and positive work environment across a range of areas covering strategy, branding, graphic design, websites, email marketing, social media, advertising and more.
Outcomes are delivered through crafted marketing and brand strategy, meticulous design and development, stand out campaigns delivered with a focus on excellent communication.
The creative designer role sets the creative direction for brands and creates design across digital environments makes an impact and delivers results for business.
Leading with design to improve user experience, tell a story and showcase the value business has to offer. The role reports directly to the managing director.
Role Benefits To Offer
- Work across diverse range of client industries
- Deliver design outcomes that make an impact to business
- Collaborate with creative minds from in-house specialists
- Develop branding and set creative direction.
- Creative design across range of clients in varying industries.
- Create and implement creative design in digital environments: websites, email marketing, social media and other technology.
- Be creative and uplift creative output, based on existing brand assets.
- Produce business corporate materials across print and digital environment.
- Deliver creative concepts and artwork for campaigns that will make impact to audience.
- Provide photography and videography direction with input into creative still and moving graphics.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Design Suite across Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD. Knowledge of UI/UX experience to implement across digital.
- Connect and engage in effective communication with team members, with a positive attitude to work within team and deliver quality work within allocated timeframes.
- Creative thinking across range of business types and industries.
- Qualification in design, creative artwork or related education.
- Minimum 5 years experience in creative designer role.
Fig Tree Studio, Suite 1 / 2 East Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000 with flexible working arrangements.
Role is open to full time or part time, based on the suitable applicant.
Apply via email at [email protected]
Other Positions Available