Fig Tree Digital New Role – Digital Developer
Our mantra at Fig Tree Digital is ‘growth through change’. We are a team of integrated marketing, creative and digital specialists collaborating to deliver quality outcome to achieve project and client goals.
Become a key team member in a dynamic and positive work environment across a range of areas covering strategy, branding, graphic design, websites, email marketing, social media, advertising and more.
Outcomes are delivered through crafted marketing and brand strategy, meticulous design and development, stand out campaigns delivered with a focus on excellent communication.
The digital developer role has a focus on WordPress development with the creation of sites from design psd files. Custom theme development with ability to develop plugins, and adjust code on existing developed sites. In addition, create digital communication tools for email marketing.
The digital developer works alongside the head of digital to collaborate on digital client projects providing technical support to clients via cPanel and hosting server.
Role Benefits To Offer
- Be inspired and work alongside our in-house team of specialists
- Flexible working hours aligned with project needs
- Deliver on client projects where you can make an impact on results
- Expand your knowledge of digital marketing working alongside marketing specialists
- Coding development within WordPress CMS
- Custom theme development
- Plugin development
- Building new websites and editing code of existing websites
- Code designed elements from psd files
- Test, debugging and resolving code errors
- Technical support through website cPanel and Hosting Server
- Build email marketing templates
- Qualification in computer science, computer programming or related education.
- 2+ years experience in website development
Required skills, experience and attributes
- A team player with a positive attitude to work within team and deliver quality work within allocated timeframes.
- Meet the key metrics established for each digital project in an efficient manner.
- The ability to manage multiple digital projects at one time.
- Connect and engage in effective communication with team members.
Fig Tree Studio, Suite 4 / 2 East Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000 with flexible working arrangements.
Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 26 February 2021.
Other Positions Available