Our mantra at Fig Tree Digital is ‘growth through change’. We are a team of integrated marketing, creative and digital specialists collaborating to deliver quality outcome to achieve project and client goals.
Become a key team member in a dynamic and positive work environment across a range of areas covering strategy, branding, graphic design, websites, email marketing, social media, advertising and more.
Outcomes are delivered through crafted marketing and brand strategy, meticulous design and development, stand out campaigns delivered with a focus on excellent communication.
The graphic designer role sets the creative direction for brands and implements design across digital and print that makes an impact and delivers results for business.
Leading with design to improve user experience, tell a story and showcase the value business has to offer.
Role Benefits To Offer
- Work across diverse range of client industries
- Deliver design outcomes that make an impact to business
- Collaborate with creative minds from in-house specialists
- Creative design across range of clients in varying industries.
- Create and implement creative design in digital environments: websites, email marketing, social media and other technology.
- Be creative and uplift creative output, based on existing brand assets.
- Produce business corporate materials across print and digital environment.
- Deliver creative concepts and artwork for campaigns that will make impact to audience.
- Provide photography and videography direction with input into creative still and moving graphics.
- Thorough understanding of marketing practices applied across branding, websites, email marketing, social media, campaign development and graphic design.
- Quality communication with clients to gather information and understand their business and marketing needs.
- Ability to brief projects to internal team with clear communication, review and quality check work, with high attention to detail.
- A team player with a positive attitude to deliver key metrics established, in an efficient manner and manage variety of projects across range of clients
- Qualification in design, creative artwork or related education.
- 4+ years experience in graphic design role
- Experience in Adobe Creative Design Suite across Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
Knowledge of UX experience to implement across digital, alongside design principals for print production.
- Connect and engage in effective communication with team members, with a positive attitude to work within team and deliver quality work within allocated timeframes.
- Creative thinking across range of business types and industries.
- Good time management and the ability to deliver multiple projects at one time.
- Branding design
- Illustration design
Fig Tree Studio, Suite 4 / 2 East Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000 with flexible working arrangements.
Apply via email at email@example.com by COB 16 July 2021.
Other Positions Available